North Carolina Liability Insurance North Carolina - Non-owners Policy Question?

North Carolina - non-owners policy question? - north carolina liability insurance

I am an international student attending University of North Carolina. I have no car, but in the state of North Carolina, you need to make a certain responsibility towards the license. My insurance quote 6 months $ 931, because I am a new driver, and told me to go every year. I paid the equivalent of one years, I am sure that the money is simply gone. Well, that would be my co-insurance, I would like to renew my policy. I leave the U.S. for 3 months from May to August back home for a while, and I do not think that it is reasonable to conclude, then, I have no car and I'm also not the United States for that period. I will not renew my insurance, but my question is can I get my license suspended or revoked? It makes sense to pay so much when I had a car, but do not have a car. Any tips will help you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment