Fell Running Trainers How Does She Change When Doing Triathlon?

How does she change when doing triathlon? - fell running trainers

My sister is 11 years old athlete (or less running, athletics, gymnastics, etc.) and are hardly in his first triathlon. Who wants to know what is best for them to bear, as they prefer to not wear your swimsuit for a reason too.
Use?
I prefer to wear a wetsuit, because people told me it is wet all the time, and would drag a little when it is running.
Was it a good idea to swim in a bathing suit, then keep it brought - only on their trainers for cycling and running?
Or You wear your swimsuit, then draw a pair of shorts and trainers?
I have no idea, all the nice comments and suggestions are great !!!!!
Thank you!

1 comments:

bluedolf... said...

When I got my first triathlon when I was about 9, I just do all in my bathing suit in a piece of stop-competitive practices and I swam in it and did nothing about the transition and speed, biked and ran, I did not put something on, even though I've seen people from slipping or trasistion in cycling shorts, but my suggestion to wear a bathing suit Otherwise, if you can a kind jersey is really the best thing you can all styles, I have received is that The cycling shorts for the funds that are like matter Jersey bathroom, so it does get wet, like a swimsuit, but it has a cushion in the step that will not stay wet during the race and the top is like a top, tight leather tank, which is like a swimsuit, and there are many different styles, if you can find one cheaper than I suggest that Somtimes they can get a bit expensive, I have on sale for half price $ 60. swimoutlet.com wesite is very good to see they have lower prices for the combinations of sorting, check it out, have very different styles, too. Tell your sister good luck. :)

Post a Comment